AIM BarleyLife Capsules
Leaf Juice Nutrition
- Increases overall energy
- Helps alkalize the body naturally
- Contains the enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD)
- Delivers lutonarin and saponarin, two powerful antioxidants
- Each serving provides 22.4 mg of chlorophyll
- One tablespoon amounts to 6.24 cups of barley leaves
- Eliminates the task of juicing
- Tested pesticide-free
- Available in Regular Powder, BarleyLife Xtra Powder for a naturally cherry-apple flavored version and Caplets.
6 pack: $42.00 each
DescriptionResearch in the late 20th century revealed that young barley grass is the most nutritious of the green grasses. Japanese researchers discovered that young, green barley grass contains a wide spectrum of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, proteins, enzymes, chlorophyll, and phytonutrients. Researchers also discovered that young barley is at its nutritional peak before the beginning of the reproductive cycle, when the plant channels nutrition to the seed heads. In fact, when harvested at this early stage, young barley leaves have a different nutritional makeup from their mature counterparts.
As research progressed, it was discovered that when young barley grass is juiced and the fiber has been removed, the vast nutritional profile of barley becomes bioavailable. However, the nutrients in the liquid state were quite fragile and had to be consumed within a very short time to retain their nutritive value.
How is BarleyLife Unique?
- A pure extracted juice with all fiber removed
- Barley grass is harvested when the leaves are young to yield the highest quantity of nutrients
- Harvesting is done at night to maximize nutrients and keep the grass cold
- Proprietary processing technology keeps the juice cold to create a raw powder
How to use AIM BarleyLife
- Take one rounded teaspoon 2 times per day or 7 capsules daily. Many people start with 1/2 teaspoon or 3 to 4 capsules per day and gradually increase their serving every four to five days.
- Young children should begin with 1/8 teaspoon per day and gradually increase to 1/4 teaspoon.
- Drink immediately after mixing it in 6 oz/180 ml water or your favorite juice.
- BarleyLife delivers the greatest benefits when taken on an empty stomach, 30 minutes before or two hours after a meal.
- You may take BarleyLife with other AIM products. To receive the greatest absorption of nutrients, take AIM Herbal Fiberblend one hour before or 30 minutes after taking BarleyLife.
- AIM recommends BarleyLife with Just Carrots and RediBeets. These three together are known as the AIM Garden Trio.
Customers also Viewed
GardenTrio Whole-food Nutrition
Herbal Fiberblend Caps Fiber Cleanse
BarleyLife Powder Leaf Juice Nutrition
AIMega Essential Fatty Acids