- Vitamin D helps maintain cardiovascular health
- An optimized calcium delivery system superior to tablets or capsules
- Each serving contains 386 mg of calcium
- An easy-to-use recommended serving chart based on age
- Provides a juice blend of mandarin and Valencia
oranges, carrots, Tahitian limes, and lemons that
contributes natural occurring calcium from fruit
14 oz Powder
6 pack: $35.00 each
DescriptionCalciAIM provides highly absorbable calcium and supporting nutrients that are crucial to proper skeletal function and overall wellness.
CalciAIM is a natural citrus drink mix that features calcium carbonate, one of the most difficult forms of calcium to digest for two reasons. First, calcium carbonate is the most abundant naturally occurring form of calcium. Second, AIM used science to turn this poorly absorbable mineral salt into its most absorbable form, ionic calcium.
How did AIM do this? This phenomenon occurs when water is added to the balanced blend of calcium salts and citric and malic acids. The mixture results in a conversion from insoluble carbonate to soluble forms of calcium known as calcium citrate malate and, better yet, free-ionic calcium. This transformation occurs in the glass before you drink CalciAIM.
CalciAIM also contains two other forms of the mineral, calcium lactate and calcium gluconate. Calcium lactate is a soluble organic form of calcium that is bioavailable throughout the entire digestive tract. Calcium gluconate is a highly soluble form of calcium. It also inhibits kidney stone formation and stimulates bifidobacteria in the intestine, enhancing the absorption of calcium.
How to use AIM CalciAIM
- Mix 1 round scoop (8.33 g) with 8 to 10 oz (240 to 300 ml) of cold water. Best taken with food.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if pregnant, nursing or taking medications. Not recommended for children under age 4 and those placed on calcium-restricted diets due to heart disease medications.
- Recommended: Use product within 60 days of opening. In hot, humid environments store in a frost-free freezer.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Close tightly after opening and store in a cool, dry
dark place. Do not refrigerate.