AIM CoCoa LeafGreens
Chocolate & Greens
- The flavonoid kaempferol is an antioxidant that targets the maintenance of cardiovascular health.
- The flavonoid quercetin inhibits the production and release of histamine.
- Vitamin K is crucial to healthy bone density.
- Lutein may protect the skin and eyes from free radicals, including damage from blue light.
- Sulforaphane can help maintain
6.35 oz Powder
6 pack: $41.00 each
DescriptionCoCoa LeafGreens contains a three-part mixture of cocoa powders: organic cacao powder, organic cocoa powder and alkalized cocoa.
The organic cacao powder comes from cacao beans and retains the unadulterated cocoa flavor, natural antioxidants and fiber found in the original beans. The organic cocoa powder and alkalized cocoa are obtained through a hydraulic pressing of cocoa mass whereby cocoa butter is removed from the bean.
CoCoa LeafGreens does not contain any added flavors. The natural chocolate flavor comes from the blend of the three cocoa powders. A small amount of stevia leaf extract provides a slight sweetness without sugar, artificial sweeteners or flavors. This makes CoCoa LeafGreens a healthy option for parents looking to increase their children's consumption of greens.
Cocoa provides an incredibly rich source of antioxidants and flavonoids. In fact, over 700 vital compounds have been discovered in cocoa. These compounds contribute to cocoa's support of overall health and its positive effect on energy.
How to use AIM Cocoa LeafGreens
- Mix 1 rounded teaspoon (4 g) in 6 to 10 ounces of water or cold milk twice daily.
- For children 8 years and under, mix 1
rounded teaspoon once daily
Customers also Viewed
Cocoa Smoothie Pack Greens, Fiber & Protein
Proancynol Immune Booster
RediBeets Beet Nutrition
ProPeas Pea Protein