AIM Herbal Fiberblend Powder
- Helps maintain digestive health
- Helps promote regular bowel movements
- Detoxifies - removes toxins from the body
- Reduces transit time - provides a more thorough evacuation of waste
- Water-soluble fiber helps maintain healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Contains psyllium and cleansing herbs
- Provides 5 grams of fiber per 7 g serving
- Simple, one-step detoxification product
- Available in Raspberry or Unflavored Powder and Capsules
13 oz Powder
6 pack: $38.00 each
DescriptionDigestive issues comprise the number one health problem in North America. And our bodies are becoming increasingly polluted with toxins found in the environment and in the foods we eat.
Getting adequate fiber and cleansing, (aka detoxifying) are two often overlooked elements of maintaining not only digestive health but also whole body health.
AIM Herbal Fiberblend provides the fiber that is often lacking in our diets and it contains cleansing herbs. This unique combination provides the perfect way to maintain your digestive health, keep your digestive system clean, and experience other benefits that are indicative of whole body health.
One tablespoon (7 g) of Herbal Fiberblend contains 5 grams of fiber. Herbal Fiberblend contains both insoluble and soluble fiber. Psyllium, the main source of fiber in the product, has more than eight times the bulking power of oat bran. Psyllium is approximately 75 to 80 percent dietary fiber, 60 to 70 percent of which is soluble fiber. The herbs in Herbal Fiberblend bring you powerful detoxification effects.
Herbal Fiberblend is one of the most valuable fiber and herbal products available today. Herbal Fiberblend is a professional formulation of herbs in a convenient, easy-to-use powder or vegan capsule. The powder is available in unflavored or an all-natural raspberry flavor.
How to use AIM Herbal Fiberblend
- Powder: Take 1 tablespoon of powder per day. New users should take 1 teaspoon twice per day for the first 2 weeks.
- Use daily for three months and then as desired thereafter.
- Add Herbal Fiberblend powder to 8 ounces (240 ml) of water or juice. Apple juice is a popular choice.
- Maintain adequate daily hydration.
- Take Herbal Fiberblend one hour before or 30 minutes after taking BarleyLife, Just Carrots or RediBeets.
- Exposure to psyllium dust and black walnut hulls may create a sensitivity resulting in an allergic reaction.
- Close tightly after opening and store in a cool,
dry, dark place (70-75 F; 20-24 C). Do not
Customers also Viewed
Body Booster BarleyLife, JustCarrots, RediBeets, Fiberblend
Composure Stress Relief
Para90 Parasite Cleanse